6 months ago
Social Media Advisor
Job Number: 17500
Location: Preston Contact Centre (2227)
Contract: Part Time / Fixed Term Contract
Social Media Customer Care Advisor
Part time, 20 hours per week, 6 month FTC
Mon-Fri between 8am&8pm Sat-Sun between 9am&5.30pm with 1 in 4 weekends.
£11000 per year plus up to 10% bonus & benefits
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone with a passion for customer satisfaction and social media to help deliver high quality service that supports the brand and reflects its values. As part of a team, you will be responsible for handling customer service issues from beginning to end via social media.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Supporting our customers and their needs via social media and on the phone when required
• Providing first contact resolutions to our customer base
• Working with teams across the business to seek out resolutions and manage cases end-to-end
• Ensure all customer service queries are responded to as per business and legal requirements
• Monitor and identify trends or threats to customer experience for our brand
• Take ownership of customers who raise escalations and issue complaints, to resolve their concerns and provide a high level of customer service
• Previous experience within a customer facing role preferable – complaint handling and resolution is even better
• Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact directly with customers in a public forum.
• Maintain strong problem solving abilities and the ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to alter communication tone and approach across channels (social, email, telephone) to cater to our customer needs and mirror their language and tone whilst representing the voice of the brand
Dixons Carphone group is Retail Week’s 2016 Retailer of the Year and Europe’s largest specialist electrical, telecommunications and services retailer. And Team Knowhow is here to keep all that important tech working. Why? Because we want to offer our customers the whole package. Every year there are 8.5 million technology repairs in the U.K. Add this to our £10bn in annual sales, and you can see why it makes sense to be part of the bigger technology lifecycle. We’re aiming to reach even more customers, connect many more wires and create a service that the nation will love.