5 months ago
Sponsored Ads Support – Snr. Manager, Program Management Reactive Support Success (L7)
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys, helping advertisers build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
The Advertiser Support and Operations team owns the Help and Contact Us experience for self-service advertisers, escalation support and training for frontline advertiser support associates, and the overall reactive support advertiser experience. We work closely with Selling Partner Support (SPS) with whom we are setting up a dedicated team of advertising Tier 1 associates to answer contacts from advertisers around the globe. We are seeking an accomplished program manager and operations leader to own the reactive support advertiser experience provided by the Tier 1 team, and to set and implement the vision for advertiser experience support going forward.
You will lead your team of experienced and highly skilled operations program managers, covering programs such as training, high impact event management, product release readiness and overall tier 1 support quality, to build and implement ambitious roadmaps that drive improvements in the advertiser support experience.
You will use your operations experience to influence SPS and implement the right goals and KPIs to improve the advertiser support experience and that expectations around SLAs, accuracy, quality and throughput are met and continuously iterated. You will be passionate about giving Amazon advertisers the best support experience across different countries, languages, channels and for all self-service advertising products. You will set the vision for the advertiser support experience going forward and be responsible for setting the OP1/OP2 roadmaps.
You will care about the associates experience and make the dedicated advertising Tier 1 team a destination for top talent. You will use your influence and business acumen to be a great partner to SPS without compromising the needs of the advertiser and the Sponsored Ads business.
Your and your team’s responsibilities will include:
· Be the guardian of the advertiser support experience, staying close to the voice of the advertiser and ensuring that it is reflected in program and product teams’ roadmaps.
· Become an expert of Self Service Performance Advertising products and Advertiser experience with these products.
· Setting the vision for how we will evolve and expand reactive support for advertisers; leading OP1/OP2/LTP planning and implementation.
· Manage the cost of advertising contacts closely; understand and implement cost levers as necessary.
· Identify training needs, design appropriate training materials, roll out and evaluate training across advertising Tier 1 and Tier 2 associates.
· Working close with Selling Partner Support to ensure advertisers receive fast, high quality and holistic advertising support when contacting us (includes capacity and occupancy planning).
· Define success metrics for advertising Tier 1 support, implement measurement processes, and reiterate on metrics and process as the organization matures.
· New product/feature readiness for advertising tier 1 support.
· Ensure we listen to the voice of the advertising tier 1 associates.
· Strong experience in program management and operations leadership
· Proven ability to influence partner teams and stakeholders
· Exceptional focus on customer needs and a proven track record of meeting those needs
· Experience working cross-functionally and cross geographies
· Analytical thinking shown to drive metrics to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
· Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· An owner’s mindset with a strong bias for action and a passion for having fun
· MBA or other related Master's degree
· Experience in reactive support/call centre management
· Experience in training and education program management
· Experience in online advertising