4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Know the regional/local advertising markets in your region and maximize all potential Sky AdSmart Local opportunities by; Networking within industry/ Detecting and converting and Prospecting, planning and forecasting
– Maximising revenue by converting single campaign clients into long term regular advertisers.
– Working closely with the Sky AdSmart Regional Sales Controller to manage the territory
– Detect and convert sales opportunities through quality prospecting and pipelining
– Provide daily route plans and visits schedule
– Manage multiple campaigns and targets at any given time
– Ensure data captured and administration is accurate
– Use of the full sales method mix including self-sufficient lead generation, primarily face to face meetings, telephone calls and networking
– Full UK Driving License
– You’ll have proven experience of face to face sales, and local/regional media
– You’ll have adaptable communication skills and have developed sales skills such as persuasion, influencing, negotiation, forecasting, organisation and prioritisation.
– Live on or near patch or willing to relocate
– Able to present using PowerPoint
– Ability to work alone for extended periods of time, as well as part of a team supporting the wider region & territory members as required
– Able to deliver excellent customer service by understanding in detail the customer needs
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about