Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Showroom Manager required in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Term: Full-time, Permanent.
Automotive Receptionist - Showroom Manager required in Bury Saint Edmunds
Our client, an Automotive Main Car Dealership in the Cambridgeshire, is currently looking to recruit an experienced showroom manager to join their team within the Automotive industry. Main duties to include dealing with customer bookings, queries and controlling the flow of customers through the showroom as well as maintaining the receptionist desk.
You will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public. You will be the first point of contact for customers coming into the dealership so attention to details is paramount. You will receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person.
Key tasks include:
* Be the first point of contact for all customers coming into the dealership
* Update customer and vehicle records if and when required
* Any other ad hoc duties given by your line manager
* Effectively coordinating all aspects of the customer experience within the showroom environment.
* Assisting with forecasting the expected performances of the department.
* Guiding Sales Executives with transacting vehicle purchases
You will need to have a passion for the motor industry along with first class customer service experience. ·
A full UK driving licence is essential
To apply please send your CV to Nicola Macdonald at Driven Motor Jobs
Please only send your CV if you have the relevant experience requested in the job description. Owing to the nature of our business, speed is of the essence in processing your application.
In order that we may deal with your enquiry as swiftly as possible please could you attach your CV along with your contact details.
AUTOMOTOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS