about 1 month ago
Greenford, GB, UB3 4BD
Join the family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
£9.22 per hour
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Supervisor to work in a friendly fast pace environment in the Greenford area. This is a 30 hours per week position and will include working weekends on a rotational basis.
The shop hours are from 5am to 6.30pm and we are ideally looking for someone who would be able to work either the open or close shifts however if you're interested in this position please apply and our lovely Area Manager Claire will be more than happy to discuss your availability at interview stage.
Supervisors play a key role in the day to day running of our shops; you will work closely with both the Shop Manager and your team to ensure a fantastic shopping experience for our customers.
As well as some of the more practical tasks such as food prep and keeping the shop clean; you’ll also need to keep your team engaged and motivated to deliver fast and friendly service.
Our shops are non-stop busy places so you’ll have to stay focussed on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
You will be responsible for running shifts throughout the week, cashing up and keeping an eye on every detail so some experience of supervising a team in a customer service environment is essential.
Most importantly your enthusiasm, hard work and leadership skills will inspire your team to deliver great results.
Your passion and an appetite to succeed as well as basic numeracy and computer skills are all you need to kick start your career at Greggs.
Everyone in our family values hard work, commitment and a flexible approach to working hours.
To be able to:
* Deliver great service experiences for your customers
* Support a high performing team
* Together with your Shop Manager achieve consistently high standards
* Assist your Shop Manager to drive sales in your shop
* Contribute to the profit of your shop
* Competitive pay (Supervisor - £9.22 p/h from 31st March 2019)
* Great career progression opportunities
* 21 days holiday a year (pro-rata), plus bank holidays
* 50% staff discount on Greggs products and free coffees and tea while at work
* The opportunity to work for an organisation that listens to your ideas and opinions
* The opportunity to work for an organisation that contributes to the local community through The Greggs Foundation, Breakfast Clubs, Local Charity Committees and much more!
* Greggs Pension Scheme
* Discount partnerships
* And much more!
During the application process we'll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we'll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.