7 months ago
Closes on: Monday 31 December 2018
Are you a highly organised individual, who is looking to develop your career at the UK’s leading specialist warranty provider?
We are looking for an experienced individual to manage an exciting new team at our Bedworth site, who will ensure that customers continue to be at the heart of what we do, by managing the performance of our repair networks.
On a day to day basis your role with involve:
* Leading, motivating, managing and developing the Service Watch team with a focus on providing excellence in service delivery, whilst maximising productivity
* Working directly with the Service Manager and Service Team to manage the external service providers and associated client accounts, to ensure an excellent repair service is given to our customers
* Embracing best practice, innovation and continuous improvement that meets regulatory and legislative requirements
* Ensuring accuracy of repair management information and key performance data
* Develop and implement Operational processes that will deliver the Target Operating Model, agreed SLA’s and D&G’s policies, procedures and service standards
* Ensuring the service watch team and external service providers are customer focused and support the delivery of market leading, cost effective and timely repair services
* Lead the day to day management of the Service Watch team which includes the scheduling of workloads, tracking external service provider KPI’s and identifying performance issues with resolutions implemented
We’re experts in providing specialist warranties, with over 16 million people in 14 countries trusting us to help with their breakdowns. We’re smart, brave and ambitious individuals united by our commitment to putting customers first.
What we are looking for:
* Experience in repair service delivery and/or repair contract management
* Previous experience within consumer electronics, domestic appliance or central heating sectors
* An understanding of annual budget management
* Effective interpersonal, written and communication skills at all levels, externally through to internal Director level
* A high level of organisation with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
* An ability to adapt to sudden change
* Experience of managing and delivering projects
* Preparing timely and accurate reports on the service and it’s performance activity
* Experience of developing and delivering service improvements with customer involvement
Our relentless drive towards putting the customer first is that we are constantly trying new avenues, which means you will be innovative and open minded to new ways of working. You’ll be a results focused individual with a solid commercial awareness, who is able to effectively work as part of a team whilst demonstrating a strong quality focused work ethic.
In return, we offer:
* A competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus
* Life assurance
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Discounted benefit site which offers exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services for all UK employees
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 1 free Domestic and General appliance warranty protection plan and 50% discount thereafter
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Eye Tests
* Occupational Health
* Discounted Sky Packages
* Discounts on Domestic and General products and services
* Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gym
A career at Domestic & General will stretch and challenge you to achieve your full potential, and allow you to make an enormous impact within a growing business. To be a part of our journey apply now.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.