8 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in our expanding team so we are on the lookout for an amazing Team Leader. If you have proven experience in successfully leading a team to be the ‘best in class’ then we look forward to receiving your application. Based in Market Harborough, we are part of an innovative global travel company that stubbornly refuses to stop growing. Why not grow your career with us?
As a Service Team Leader, your role will see you managing a team of inbound service advisors, with specific emphasis on exceeding customer expectations and offering value added services to deliver a holiday of a lifetime.
You will primarily be able to demonstrate their focus on coaching and performance management whilst ensuring exceptional customer service delivery and continued business growth. You will be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, absence management, training and day to day support.
There's a friendly atmosphere here at G Touring and we all enjoy getting to know one another. We're all passionate about the products we sell and work hard to help the business move forward, year after year.
What you need:
* Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Customer Service position
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team, preferably within a Call Centre environment
* Experience working within a target driven environment
* Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Demonstrable experience of strong customer service skills
* Tenacious with a solution orientated approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Travel industry experience preferable but not essential
* Good PC skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Free car parking
* Employee Assisted Program
* Travel industry related benefits
* Opportunity to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives.
* Generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week on different shift patterns during the opening hours of the department. The opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
We believe a job needs to be enjoyable and something that makes you excited to come to work. This fantastic, challenging role will help you learn and grow as well as provide job satisfaction.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to become part of our team and unique culture as a Service Team Leader, click ‘Apply’ now to start your journey with us!