5048 jobs - 596 added today
377383 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
about 1 month ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £50,000- £60,000 + bonus OTE circa £120,000
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: St Albans, London, London City, Reading, Maidstone
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Construction Sales Jobs, Field Sales Jobs, Sales Manager Jobs, Business Development Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs, Sales Representative Jobs

Service Sales Manager – Construction / Contractors

Job Title: Service Sales Manager – Construction/ Contractors

Industry Sector: Scaffolding, Scaffolding Design, Service, Service Sales, Service Design, Edge Protection, Construction, Formwork & Falsework, Main Contractors, Specialist Formwork & Falsework and Scaffolding Contractors

Area to be covered: South East

Remuneration: £50,000- £60,000 + uncapped bonus OTE circa £120,000

Benefits: Company car or car allowance+full benefits package

The role of the Service Sales Manager - Construction/ Contractors will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a high quality design service for scaffolding and temporary works

·         All of your time will be spent selling the service directly to main contractors, sub-contractors and specialist scaffolding contractors

·         Working on projects such as Tottenham Football Ground, Network Rail, The Shard and Gatwick Airport

·         Dealing with typical order values of £5k-£25k depending on project sizes

·         Tasked with achieving a revenue target of circa £1m with a view to growing this year on year

·         80% of your time will be spent generating new business relationships and the remaining 20% will be spent managing existing projects

·         Being the only field sales representative Nationally and will be require to be at head office one a week

The ideal applicant will be a Service Sales Manager - Construction/ Contractors with:

·         Must have a proven track record in service selling within the construction industry selling to main contractors and specialist sub-contractors

·         Ideally have experience with a technical related product for example formwork & falsework

·         Comfortable with a technical sell, easily able to liaise with engineering team

·         Have to be able to qualify and close

·         Contacts within main contractors, sub-contractors and scaffolding contractors is not essential however advantageous

·         Fun, friendly and hard working

·         Mix of construction and engineering backgrounds preferred

The Company:

·         Rapidly growing new business

·         Financially stable

·         20+ employees

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Scaffolding, Scaffolding Design, Service, Service Sales, Service Design, Edge Protection, Construction, Formwork & Falsework, Main Contractors, Specialist Formwork & Falsework and Scaffolding Contractors

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


about 1 month ago
only 6 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
Sales Assistant
St Albans
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
Area Sales Account Manager Landscaping Products into Merchants
London, Ilford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Enfield
£30k - £40k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top