3 months ago
* A Service Performance Manager in our Head Offices in Swindon
* Salary £42,000 - £61,000 a year (dependent on skills, experience and current remuneration) based on a permanent, 35 hour week, contract
* Send in your application by 11th January 2019
As a Service Performance Manager, you’ll be joining an established team within IT Service Management and Control responsible for the delivery of service in line with agreed SLAs. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with excellent communication and influencing skills to become part of this busy team.
Who we're looking for
There is a strong emphasis within the team to identify and deliver opportunities for continual service improvement across your portfolio. We are looking for someone who will own and drive these opportunities through to completion.
We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills who is comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business. The ability to translate complex technical information into business language is key, as is the ability to evaluate, prioritise and manage your workload in a fast-moving environment.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• have a proven track record in continual service improvement
• understand Nationwide’s technology estate and business services
• have an understanding of the ITIL framework
• have a proven track record in stakeholder management
It would be nice if you also had:
• hold the ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of service for a specific business portfolio in line with agreed business service levels. You will utilise a framework of service performance, cost, risk and demand to shape the delivery of the service whilst supporting the provision of high quality MI to compliment this activity. Attention to detail is key, as is the ability to communicate both written and verbally.
You’ll need to work closely with teams across IT and the Business including our Strategic Suppliers to understand, deliver and continually improve your services. The ability to form productive relationships and build trust with your stakeholders is crucial. You will be required to continually understand the impact of service issues and to accurately articulate the Customer and Colleague impact, helping to ensure the correct priority is given to resolving incidents and problems.