9 months ago
Role: Service Management Consultant
Travel: Up to 80%
Salary: £47,000 to £65,000 + Benefits
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Service Management Consultant to be an advocate and involved in all aspects of Service Management enablement. Supporting customer in adoption of Agile methodology, Cloud, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation to ensure IT service excellence is delivered. The role (which doesn't require experience in specific technologies, but a keen technical propensity for Service Management and a Consultancy background) will work on project-based engagements with clients. Successful candidates will be working with senior clients and actively engaged to build relationships and to use their experience to deliver real value.
What responsibilities will you have?
The Service Management Consultant will play a key role throughout the Service Management lifecycle; from developing a Strategy to Designing solutions, Delivering outcomes, and continual improvement initiatives. Some of the typical responsibilities of the team are:
* Use business analysis skills to synthesise client issues into key challenges which need addressing
* Have exceptional communication and presentation skills covering both technical and business concepts to bring the client on a transformation journey
* Draw on strong stakeholder management and communication skills to gather requirements and to provide guidance on how to design and develop service management as a strategic asset
* Process design, workflow simulation, performance improvements and helping to define key roles and responsibilities as part of target operating model design
* Utilise Project Management experience to deliver, manage and track deliverables and projects using a variety of methodologies including waterfall, agile and Dev/Ops
The consultant will also support the development and extension of the Service Management practice and be keen to self-develop through training, attending workshops, and networking events. Service Management is changing rapidly with new technology trends being introduced constantly; therefore our team has an appetite for learning and becoming skilled in these technologies to guide our clients.