Charles Hurst Land Rover Belfast
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
An opportunity has opened up for a driven and customer focused individual to join our team at Landrover Belfast. The successful candidates will provide a first class customer experience as well as implementing our core values.
· Full and valid UK driving licence
· Friendly, professional manner
· The ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision but also able to work successfully as part of a team
· Prior experience working in the motor trade and/or customer service would be advantageous
· Maths and English GCSE's
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong objection handling skills
· Organised and systematic approach to work
· Able to work under pressure
· Flexible approach and ability to work weekends.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.