5 months ago
Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetise their content and learn more about their own audiences. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
Join this team to experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon Inc. (AMZN), one of the world’s leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, Austin, New York, London, and Tokyo. Learn more at aps.amazon.com.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join the Amazon Publisher Services team in our London office and help build industry-leading solutions for web publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon’s quickly growing advertising business and own strategic relationships with publishers.
- Manage all phases of the relationship with our managed web publishers.
- Conduct regular business reviews with publishers.
- Employ consultative, long term approach and build productive relationships with stakeholders of all levels within publisher organisation.
- Successfully launch new publisher products, share publisher and overall marketplace feedback and guide publisher program strategy.
- Oversee onboarding of new web and mobile web publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimisation opportunities.
- Analyse performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
- Define processes and workflows that help deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Develop solutions to address key operational challenges, customer pain points, and sources of friction.
- Manage publisher payments and invoicing.
In this company, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in London, UK.
- At least 5 years of direct experience in online media buying/selling, online advertising account management/client services, online advertising operations, or yield/revenue management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related fields.
- Languages: English and French
- Experience managing large-sized publishers and deep understanding of publisher challenges.
- Proven ability to solve complex business challenges.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analysing trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues with Product Management and Engineering.
- Successful track record of streamlining and growing new business initiatives.
- Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritise product requests.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, header bidding, mobile app products and SSPs.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment.
- Deep understanding of Programmatic Advertising and Header Bidding technology for mobile apps.