5 months ago
We have an opportunity for a Senior Service Support Technician to join our award winning Customer Services (CS) department, based at our Dublin Office and offering a highly competitive basic salary of up to €35,000 (DOE) working with our prestigious Nespresso brand (NBS).
Providing every customer superior quality and service is our number one priority and due to our on-going commitment to our customers, we are looking to expand the team to continue to offer a reliable, professional and highly efficient level service to Nespresso customers, both on and off site. Ensuring high visibility and best in class after sales care and service.
* Follow all procedures, processes, best practices as outlined in all Nespresso manuals relating to the role
* People Management – manage a small team of engineers (2-3)
* Provide high levels of service to all Nespresso customers
* Support the Customer Services team and the Sales Team in maintaining high levels of machine operations throughout the NBS machine estate
* In House and On Site function including, but not exclusively, as follows: Descaling machines, unblocking machines, general maintenance issues which do not require a full technician visit.
* Deliver high standards of customer care at all times.
* Maintain the Company vehicle, ensure it is clean, well maintained and has fuel, oil and is road worthy, reporting any faults as they occur.
The Ideal Candidate
* Have good communication skills with both Customers and members of the public.
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Be flexible in providing support to both CS and NBS teams
* Excellent planning and organisation of daily workflow
* Hold Level 6 QQI or Fetac Level 6 or higher or experience with Electro Mechanics
* Microsoft Office efficient
* Excellent time management skills both on and off site
* The job role requires you to maintain the highest standards of customer service.
* You will need to portray a positive image while dealing with customers and ensure you observe and live the company values.
* You must be organised in approach and able to schedule work and meet deadlines.
* Have a good working knowledge of appropriate geographical areas is required.
* Smart appearance is essential.
* Hold a current full driving licence.
* Be able to handle machines in the region of 25kg
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
Lyreco UK & Ireland