5 months ago
Senior Sales Professional (113920)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-West Yorkshire-Leeds
Salary : Competitive
: May 15, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The role holder will work within the Field Sales division of Business & Public Sector. Reporting to the Specialist Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of new customer acquisition and retention business revenue targets sales order value within a dedicated area from a defined portfolio of “core” BT products and services.
The role holder will be a professional who is able to sell products, services & bespoke solutions across all segments of the customer base. The individual will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity. They will be able to develop strong internal relationships delivering solutions to meet customer demands and requirements. You will have a clearly defined sales methodology & will be required to create and present a credible sales plan. Keeping up to date with market developments & customer insight will be needed in order to contribute to the wider Field Sales strategy.
What you'll be doing
* To deliver data, switch and cloud sales towards the Leeds Local Business SME target requirement. These sales will be achieved by driving not only run rate business but also leading and delivering on complex sales opportunities
* To own the regional and personal forecasting for data, switch and cloud by effectively managing the customer base.
* To maximise their existing portfolio knowledge by coaching and developing SME Local Business sales staff to drive sales performance and product knowledge further.
* To implement an effective data, switch and cloud strategy with buy in from all relevant stakeholders that will deliver an individual and collective on target performance for Leeds Local Business
* To effectively manage the customer base, in particular driving and achieving acquisition new business customers across the product portfolio.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Proven history of on target achievement in a sales role
* Experience in developing effective working relationships with partners
* Effective sales pipeline growth and management
* Ability to train and develop staff