6 months ago
Senior Sales Manager, Retail (Premium Drinks)
We’ve got some ambitious plans here at WiseHead Productions, all driven by developing new ideas and innovation into the prestige drinks category. We have a passion for the different - pushing boundaries in terms of flavour, originality, story, serve and customer interest. With a portfolio of existing brands through to our exciting future pipeline, it would be fair to say that our award-winning innovation team absolutely love what they do.
As Senior Sales Manager you’ll focus exclusively on WiseHead brands - influencing and leading within a dedicated team, you will drive this key growth area for the business. Your target customer will be at the prestige end of the retail channel, including; digital/online, traditional prestige retail and specialist subscription clubs.
You will have an amazing portfolio at your disposal, which include The London Essence Co mixers, Thomas & Evans No1 and Monte Rosso. We have already gained some great results and a growing reputation… and with future projects planned. And as part of Britvic PLC, we have the backing of one of the world’s most diverse drinks' businesses.
You will lead on all aspects of strategy formation and delivery – from long term vision and planning, brand equity, customer targeting and approaches, on-going account delivery and P&L management. Together with our marketing teams you will play a key role in developing our brands of the future, and establishing the benchmark for launches across the rest of the world.
What we're offering.....
We are offering a highly competitive package for this role - including a very attractive basic salary, car or car allowance, newly enhanced bonus structure, 1.5x pension contributions, family healthcare, shares and a flexible benefits pot. There is great room for growth in this position, with full visibility from the senior leaders of our business.
What we are looking for.....
* You will have experience of growing brands within the broad retail/online channel - we are open to whether that is an established product portfolio, or a start-up new entrant. The important thing is that you have led on implementing strategy, planning, customer targeting, direct approaches and on-going account management.
* Any premium product exposure would be ideal, but that doesn’t have to be focused on drinks brands.
* You will think differently, embrace the new, be super passionate and able to inspire customers.
* And last but not least, we are a small and tightly knit WiseHead bunch, so it’s important that you are one of the team with a shared purpose.
* It is important that you live within easy reach of London.
Moreover, we want you to absolutely love what you do, to ooze passion and excitement - just as we do.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.