Senior Sales Manager, Platform Solutions
Blis is one of the world’s fastest-growing location-based mobile businesses in the industry. With appearances in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the 4th year running, we are the global leader in advanced location data technology. Our tech stack was built from the ground up with principles of data accuracy and scale at its core. We are a truly innovative AdTech business, building the best systems, platforms and teams to support our client's needs around the globe.
Explosive growth during 2018 while working with the biggest digital brands in the world and an unprecedented opportunity in 2019 sees a requirement to build the team with several new positions being sought. With the backing of one of the best media specific Venture Capital groups, Blis are in great shape to continue being at the forefront of the mobile advertising revolution. We are a highly ambitious, young, dynamic and fun company to work for, established in 2004 the company has since expanded from its London HQ into 24 offices worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new entrepreneurial division within one of AdTech’s brightest and fastest growing companies. We are looking for a Senior Senior Sales Manager to join our Platform Solutions team based in our London HQ. Reporting into our Platform Solutions Director, this role is responsible for selling our location based marketing solutions (Insight, Data Activation and Measurement) to publishers and media agencies.
The Platform Solutions team will roll out new products in 2019 that will result in having a full stack of location powered solutions ranging from insights to measurement. In addition to this, the department is responsible for commercial product innovation, technical sales and customer growth.
- You are the sales specialist for our new products, supporting the existing U.K. agency sales team as a product specialist.
- Introduce new advertising solutions and features as they are rolled out.
- Grow existing accounts by up and cross-selling new product innovation and solutions.
- Through sales activity (prospecting, networking, presenting) build pipeline of opportunity across the Blis product set.
- Conversion of pipeline and acquisition of new customers and accounts to achieve sales targets.
- Leverage account management, relationship building and planning skills to further develop existing relationships and new business.
- Experience in the advertisement technology market and experience in the use of programmatic advertising buying tools.
- Potential to develop a new client base in areas such as non-digital media owners and research agencies.
- Strong technical knowledge - understanding of all of 1st/2nd/3rd party data - DMP/DSP/ programmatic landscape.
- Proven sales ability including outstanding influencing and negotiation skills and excellent communication skills.
- Good media agency contacts - all departments including planners, buyers, comms, insight, strategy, data, programmatic.
- Client management experience and a consultative/up selling personality/approach.
- Proven ability to developed business from scratch - product development, business development and entrepreneurial attitude.
- You will both have a strong passion for digital and mobile advertising.
- Cross-functional communications internally and externally.
- Ability to translate commercial requirements to technical specifications for purpose of development of platform and liaison with engineering.
- Natural problem solver.