about 1 year ago
Senior Sales Executive, Made For Mums
Overall Job Purpose
Reporting into the Ad Manager, Parenting - This role involves selling to and negotiating with media agencies and clients direct, at the highest levels. You will be generating creative pitches, digital display (direct and via exchange), social, native/bespoke solutions, and events. This role must nurture existing relationships and develop new ones. You must be comfortable working to multiple deadlines, adept at building media plans across platforms and selling against audience value and reach.
* To contribute the media value of your assigned patch to ensure team success in achieving sales targets monthly and quarterly targets.
* Developing new business from cold calling and lead sourcing, as well as, growing existing business and maintaining or increasing market share.
* Making and attending a minimum of five appointments or presentations per week, preparing sales material and presenting face-to-face or over the phone to individuals and groups.
* To create opportunities for additional revenue through promotions, events, sponsorship, online and competitions, and any other opportunities that may be available.
* Ensuring that clients and agencies are fully aware of all commercial opportunities available to them across The Weddings Network and Immediate.
* Managing and developing your own pipeline to ensure individual targets are achieved.
* Working closely with inter-dependent departments to ensure that deadlines are met and enquiries are handled quickly and efficiently
* To attend trade and consumer shows and client and industry events, and where relevant, to organise and assist in corporate hospitality for clients and agencies, including some business travel.
* To maintain thorough records including bookings, client notes, call and meeting reports, follow up details and agency responsibilities.
* To take an active interest in the bridal industry, and to make every effort to stay up to date with all industry developments.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
* Significant experience in digital advertising sales.
* Experience selling/representing programmatic is required.
* Experience of selling a cross-platform package, including display, social and native solutions and events.
* Face-to-face sales experience, including preparing sales material and presenting it within various forums.
* Understanding of industry research and the ability to make use of data to construct a sales argument.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of developing and growing relationships with clients and agencies, colleagues and team members.
* Proactive and adept at time management. You must be a self-starter and able to manage your workload and deliver a consistent performance.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS