ACCUTOR LIMITED - JOB DESCRIPTION
Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specialises in helping organisations, recruitment agencies and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies.
VACANCY- Senior Sales Executive Consultant (10 years’ Experience Required)
Accutor AG, the global Legal and Tax Consultancy is looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive Consultant based in our Uxbridge office in at least 10 years’ previous sales experience is required.
▪ An upper second-class honour in any good degree subject is acceptable.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
▪ Extensive Sales management experience.
▪ Excellent organisational skills.
▪ Exceptional negotiation skills.
▪ Keen eye for detail, meticulous in approach.
▪ Intellectual ability and desire to develop client and technical skills.
▪ Proven track record of successful client focused activity.
▪ Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
▪ Exceptional project management skills.
▪ Ability to emphasize Excellence.
▪ Language Skills – in addition to a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English, the successful Candidate will be comfortable in speaking a European Language.
▪ Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on services offered by the firm and securing new business.
▪ Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
▪ Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved.
▪ Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
▪ Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
▪ Oversee and supervise RFP’s and tenders.
▪ Identifies services improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
▪ Reviewing sales performance.
▪ Promptly working with partners in Client Operations.
▪ Attending and arranging exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
▪ Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
▪ Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
▪ Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
▪ Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concern.
▪ Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
▪ Negotiate contracts, closing deals and handle complaints or objections.
▪ Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
▪ Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
▪ Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
▪ Market salary - based on experience
▪ Start date – as soon as possible