about 1 year ago
Buyacar.co.uk is an online marketplace that sources deals for new, nearly new and used cars in the UK. We were one of the first companies in the UK to offer new cars for sale online and currently enable consumers to buy a car, pay for it and then have the car, be it new or used, delivered directly to their door.
We have built up solid relationships across the motoring industry and now offer a complete end to end service, allowing you to part exchange and finance a new car, all from one site.
Our continued investment in new technology and software has resulted in buyacar.co.uk becoming one of the UK's leading online car retailers. We are unique, we have helped revolutionise the way people buy cars and focus on providing the best deals and customer service. We are purely online and our website is powered by some amazing technology that we are constantly developing to keep us at the forefront of this growing market space.
We are now looking to add to our team with the appointment of a Senior Sales Executive (online/digital). This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, online business with big ambitions at a time of huge growth and development.
* As a Senior Sales Executive, your main role will be to develop sales leads from online enquiries generated via our website and inbound calls.
* You will play a key role in making sure that our customers receive an outstanding experience from buyacar.co.uk so you must be a highly customer focused individual with a passion for sales and account management.
* We don't require any previous experience in the motoring industry but would expect you to have some sales or account management experience and an impeccable telephone manner.
* You will need to have a can-do attitude and a passion for turning leads into sales.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
* You will have a passion for sales and delivering on targets and KPI’s
* Experience of delivering on sales targets and generating revenue
* you will be confident, with a helpful & professional telephone manner
* Ambitious and self-motivated
* A clear & concise communicator with excellent listening skills
* Well organised with a high attention to detail
* A team player able to work under pressure
* An outgoing personality that is proud of their achievements with a desire to always do better
* And above all else you will have a positive 'can do' attitude
* Educated to degree level (not essential)
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime, selecting from one of our handpicked travel experiences, to a variety of destinations that will certainly have the 'wow' factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.