5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
As a member of Sky’s Process Automation Centre of Excellence (SPACE), you’ll help identify and map processes suitable for automation that help increase our efficiency and productivity across multiple areas of our business.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Collaborate with our RPA developers and QA’s to ensure analysis artefacts are fit for purpose
– Own the end-to-end requirements management process throughout the project life-cycle
– Help to define project scope, including supporting formal change management and governance processes
– Work with business and technology stakeholders
– Support other team members and share process and content knowledge
– Create and drive best practices through the team
– Mentor less-experienced analysts
This is a technical role. To succeed, you will need to have knowledge and experience of the following:
– A solid understanding of RPA software, e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or NICE (UiPath experience and/or completed UiPath Analyst course is particularly useful)
– Proven automation analysis experience working across a variety of different sized projects with the ability to manage a varied and ever-changing workload
– Facilitation experience with the ability to run successful workshops from which structured outputs/artefacts can be created in line with agreed workshop objectives
– Experience of projects in a demanding environment, ideally involving enterprise systems such as CRM, billing, telephony, supply chain management
– Excellent requirements specification skills with attention to detail being paramount
– Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and maintain strong business relationship at all levels
– Experience of the full systems development life-cycle
– Ability to communicate complex business processes as simply as possible, e.g. via visualisations such as flowcharts
– Completion of the UiPath analyst course would be advantageous.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about