9 months ago
Senior Propositions Manager - Customer Strategy and Projects (100591)
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : competitive
: Feb 16, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our commercial team in BT Consumer to drive our customer commercial strategy as we move to becoming a truly converged business. You’ll be responsible for assessing current business performance, working out how to improve this over a 5 year period working with our commercial strategy team and presenting your ideas to get them into market.
What you'll be doing
The purpose of this role is to design our 12+ month customer enrichment and pricing strategy. Using customer insight to come up with ideas which you will then business case and deliver.
Analysing current business performance and presenting the key nuggets of information to senior management
* Working with insight teams to identify opportunities for customer enrichment and pricing
* Bringing your ideas to life and selling them into senior management and stakeholders, working out how they align with the wider business strategy
* Doing business cases to check your opportunities make financial sense with your colleagues in BT to include commercial, marketing, channels and then signing these off with finance
* Building our team’s annual technology roadmap, to make sure your projects can get delivered
* Working with your colleagues in product, technology and channels to bring your opportunities to life
We'll also need to see these on your CV
We have over 6m broadband customers so you will need to show that you are comfortable crunching data to identify key opportunities and then make these come alive for your stakeholders. To do this well you will need to be an excel whizz who is also a great storyteller (in person and in powerpoint). You’ll need to present and sell in your ideas succinctly to senior management from Head’s of through to MD’s, so ideally you will have experience of this already.