5 months ago
Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
The primary purpose of the role is to support the design and delivery the corporate Learning & Development Strategy though the delivery of corporate training solutions across the Company. The Senior People Development Manager will lead a small team of L&D Managers to ensure consistency of the learning and development offer, working collaboratively across the wider Learning and Development team.
· To lead a team of LDMs to support in the effective delivery of corporate training initiatives which may include:
Management Development programmes
Leadership & Coaching
Sponsor Manager development
· With the Head of Learning and Development, develop and deliver the L&D strategy for business
· To work with Heads of and other business partners to keep up to date with changes within the organisation and make appropriate recommendations to support these changes
· To ensure the training initiatives delivered are up to date and relevant, and any amends are made based on feedback, evaluation and business needs
· To lead and support the transition to a wider digital training offer
· To evaluate the effectiveness of training delivered and react to requirements of the business to adapt and change our people development proposition as necessary.
· To support Area Manager development through writing and running regional workshops as required
· To work closely with the Online Learning Manager to deliver a blended approach to learning
· To work with the Head of L&D and the Online Learning Manager on key projects and initiatives
· To maintain effective links with Mangers and external sponsors of our programmes
· To network with the wider AS Watson Group and other L&D professionals externally to understand future trends in training design and delivery and how they can be applied within Superdrug
· To build and manage relationships with external suppliers
· To manage the L&D budget
What you’ll need to succeed
· Experience in training design and delivery in a fast paced, low cost environment, with particular experience in developing a structure and compelling Online Offer
· Line Management experience
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.