5 months ago
Senior Partnerships Manager
Job Number: 17588
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The Senior Partnerships Manager for Multiplay is accountable for the control, planning, reporting, analysis and forecast of the categories partnerships with companies including USWITCH.com and internal partners such as iD Mobile.
As the leader for the Partnerships team, you will be overseeing the commercial management of all internal and external partnerships, working directly or via the team with our partners to create and implement strategies to deliver long term engagement, sales and profit growth. Working closely with multiple internal support functions, as part of the Multiplay leadership team, you will build strong relationships with Connectivity, Sales Operations and Trading, to enable the Partnerships area to support delivery of the Multiplay strategy and targets.
You will be expected to present details on the performance of your area up to Director level to ensure the longer-term goals for the business are achieved
* Define commercial strategies and plans for the Partnerships area, including more specific plans for individual partners, to deliver long term sustainable growth
* Create, operate and develop joint business plans with each partner, conducting monthly and quarterly business reviews
* Management and commercial accountability for Partnerships areas, including the building of personal relationships with key senior management and account management teams
* Drive a new business focused approach, constantly driving the team to look for new opportunities to develop new partnerships, building a sales pipeline for medium term delivery
* Support and enable the Sales Operation team to plan and deliver improvements in customer quality, go-live and experience
* Engage closely with Trading, Connectivity and Sales Operations teams to leverage all available assets, knowledge and processes, including offers, propositions and insights
* Cover for Multiplay Trading Director as required
You will need:
* Ability to process complex information and simplify the outcome
* Strong user of Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Planning and organisation, negotiation and influencing, communication
* Project management across multiple functions
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.