4 months ago
Close Date: 21/05/2019
Tesco Mobile is the UK’s largest mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) with over 5 million customers. Tesco Mobile is a joint venture between 2 of the UK’s biggest brands and the combination of Tesco’s leading retail estate and O2’s network with 99% UK population coverage provides Tesco Mobile with a unique opportunity.
The Billing, Collections, Risk and Assurance team forms part of the wider Finance Operations & Business Intelligence team. The team is responsible for managing all aspects of credit risk, fraud, customer billing, revenue assurance, reference data, payments and collections.
What do the team do?
Tesco Mobile Service team is dedicated to delivering excellent customer journeys across all channels and partners, continuously improving through innovative solutions for customers and colleagues. Working with our partners and regulatory bodies to ensure we exceed all legal and regulatory requirements.
What part will you play in this?
This exciting role is integral to every channel to ensure our customers receive best in class sales and service information. Working closely with multiple stakeholders and business leaders to create innovative ways of interacting with our customers. Reviewing our current processes and creating new ones to meet future customer needs. Also managing delivery of third party functions to agreed SLA’s
Some more specific responsibilities:
* Own customer contact across Ingram Micro, Asurion and Lucid
* Lead contact reduction/shift strategy
* Manage third party supplier operation against agreed commercial KPI’s
* Ensure compliance against all legal & regulatory requirements (eg FCA)
* Lead customer improvement plan (NPS)
* Budget control for areas owned
* Manage relevant service partners to Deliver on all key KPI and service measures
* Manage relevant suppliers (Lucid, RNIB, Tweaker, Brainstorm and any additional) to deliver services to our customers within agreed targets and budgets
* Identify and lead on small change projects
What we’re looking for:
* Experience managing third parties is essential
* Stong commercial awareness – especially around KPIS
* Good understanding of processes and process improvement as you will be developing / implementing customer improvement plans
* Operational awareness of retail, digital and call centre environments
* Experience of Legal and Regulatory obligations in regards yo regulated credit activities
* Excellent stakeholder management
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.