3 months ago
As a UK&I Public Sector Senior Manager running a team of Account Managers in London responsible for our Education sector. You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.
You will be responsible for building and leading a team of Account Managers who are mapped to our Public Sector customers and are responsible for generating demand for AWS services. Their goal is to help meet and exceed pipeline and adoption quota by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery, and pipeline maturation.
* Build and manage a team of Account Managers
* Ensure team meets pipeline generation, quotas and metric goals
* Hire and develop representatives, provide ongoing coaching, motivate, train the team
* Strong education sales background
* Guide team members on how to manage key relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
* Drive campaign, program execution
* Help develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas
* Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach
* Collaborate with Country management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc. functions on key initiatives
* Monitor productivity and support team members of their account and territory development
* Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses
* Present regular, accurate reports for executive management for review
* MBA qualification is a plus.
* A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is beneficial