6 days ago
Senior Lettings Advisor - Basingstoke
Why Work for LRG
The Leaders Romans Group are one of the UK’s largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage; Leaders, Romans and Boyer.
We have over 2,000 employees across 160 locations, allowing us to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for our teams.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide up to 35 days annual leave including bank holidays, an additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service, Sickness absence benefit, employee assistance program, annual trips and incentives.
The Leaders Romans Group is an organisation that understands the value of its employees and that without great teams in place, we could not provide the first class service we do to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
As Senior Lettings Advisor the primary responsibilities of this role include...
* Qualifying and registering potential tenants and purchasers
* Arranging and conducting property viewings in line with company procedure and standards
* Achieving both personal and office targets for lets and sales agreed
* Progressing both lets and sales administratively to a successful conclusion
* Achieving personal targets for ancillary services in order to maximise office income and profit
* Liaising with potential landlords and vendors and conducting property appraisals in order to maximise instructions
* Canvassing, administration and other general duties as required
Skills and Attributes
To succeed, you will need an in-depth working knowledge of residential lettings procedures, practises and legislation. You will also have...
* Good general knowledge of residential sales procedures, practices and legislation, particularly relating to the conveyancing process
* High levels of personal presentation, eloquence and communication skills
* Attention to detail and strong administrative skills
* A strong work ethic
* A passion for property and for delivering the highest standards of service within the industry
* A full, clean UK driver’s license
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
In a company as large as ours there’s always room for progression and we will support you in finding the right path and work with you to enhance your skills as well as offering you a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.