5 months ago
Senior Insurance Sales Consultant
Salary: Up to £27,000 & generous bonus scheme
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Thursday compressed shifts, early finish on Fridays)
An exciting opportunity for experienced sales professionals to join an established, successful company based in Cwmbran.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Senior Insurance Sales Consultants to join their expanding insurance sales team. The successful candidates will enjoy working in a busy, targeted sales environment and be motivated to achieve high performance. They are an Investors in People Gold standard employer and actively support the well-being of employees, encouraging ongoing professional and career development.
About our client:
Our client is a large local employer based in Cwmbran, South Wales successfully offering customers a diverse range of products and services. This diversity can offer their employees a great opportunity to progress their career path in a variety of different ways.
They are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold standard award and they live by a core set of values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dynamism and Excellence. These values are embedded into everything they do, whether that is with colleagues, customers or within the local community.
They are an inclusive employer and want everyone to feel welcome regardless of their background or needs. They are a Disability Confident Employer and are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
What you’ll be doing:
• Telephone based Sales Consultant within the insurance sector
• Selling a variety of insurance-based packages
• Achieving required sales targets and KPI’s
• Ensuring customers experience and journey is to the highest standard
What you’ll need:
• Highly driven sales professional, with excellent communication skills
• Minimum 1 year telephone-based sales experience in a busy, target and regulated environment
• Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently
• Ability to ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to
• Assertive and confident
• Able to work under pressure
• Ambitious in striving for success
• Reliable, and an ability to demonstrate company values
• Background/experience in Insurance sales
Offices are based in Cwmbran, South Wales : easily accessible from all major transport routes. On-site parking.
Why should you apply?
• In addition to an attractive base salary, generous performance related bonus scheme
• Investors in People Gold Standard employer
• Established, successful business with 20 years in Financial sector
• Active within the local community through projects and charitable events
• Westfield Health plan, with added benefits and discounts through Westfield Rewards
• Subsidised Restaurant, Starbucks, and Gym Membership
• On-site Parking
• Pension Scheme
Our client wants everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment then they will do everything they can to support you.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
To apply for this Senior Insurance Sales Consultant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close