5 months ago
Location: Slough (Potentially Leeds)
Closing date: 23/06/2019
We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent, and we’re all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior ERP Finance Systems Manager to join our Systems & Transformation Team.
About the team:
Systems & Transformation Team are responsible for running key Finance applications and Outsourcing services as well as defining and delivering key initiatives.
About the role:
The successful canaidate will lead the Finance Systems Teams, delivering an ERP Service to the Business. This covers: P2P, O2C, R2R, Payroll, Procurement, Employee Expenses, Fixed Assets and Projects.
In addition to this there will be responsibility for standardising and transforming the system to deliver key services and lead delivery of enhancements and Projects in a timely right first time manner.
This role will face off to a wide range of stakeholders including:
* Financial Control Team
* Treasury Team
* R2R Team
* Payroll Team
* Procurement Team
* TUK – other users of the ERP Services
* Telefonica Group IT / Procurement
* Run the ERP System (Oracle 12.1.3) in conjunction with the Telefonica Partner.
* Design and deliver a ‘fit’ for future plan
* Manage delivery of Key Programmes and Projects
* Monitor and manage the contract and key SLA and KPI of the Telefonica Partner(s)
* Working across Finance and the Business to understand key challenges and timelines required for Company success
* Ability to support and lead other applications used within Finance
* SOX Owner
* Understanding of Oracle / SAP ERP Systems.
* Oracle v12.1.3 or later versions
* Experienced in / exposure to managing an IT Vendor
* Excellent communications and influencing skills across Finance and at all levels of an organisation
* Strong collaborative working skills and ability to plan & organise effectively
* Be a change catalyst and make things happen
* Able to lead operational teams, but willing to roll sleeves up
* Diplomatic and discreet
* Proactive in preventing issues, but also able to manage incidents in a timely manner
* Ability to manage multiple projects across various suppliers across TUK and Group stakeholders
* Understanding of End to End Finance…. And ways to optimise across different systems
* Background in Data and visualisation tools would be advantageous. (Microstrategy experience very beneficial)
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining O2 will give you the freedom to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. Take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.