6 months ago
Job Title: Senior Digital Merchandising Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive plus Benefits
The purpose of this role is to drive sales and profit of all UK and IE websites. This role manages the delivery of an optimised customer journey and in turn is accountable for the sales and profit of all websites, the activity and promotional plan for all websites and is responsible for managing product and content on the websites.
To achieve sales and profit of all UK and IE websites by:
* Leading the way in shaping the way our customers shop online with Holland & Barrett.
* Leading Digital trading and merchandising workstreams to ensure a data and customer insight led approach to online development.
* Direct collaboration with Trading teams to develop and implement both digital exclusive and trade led activity plans.
* Working cross functionally as part of a team to create a seamless digital customer experience
* Leading and developing a high performing team of Trading & Merchandising Managers, Activity Planners and Merchandising Executives
* Work with the design team to create assets to support all activity.
* Develop Merchandising best practice to develop optimised online strategies that drives conversion & sales
* Develop Trading Managers to work collaboratively across the business to develop category specific growth plans.
* Operate a test and learn approach to new ideas and innovation, creating, testing and maintaining merchandising rules to better promote products in search and browse scenarios
* Assess trading & merchandising processes, identify improvements and implement changes as required.
* To support all Transformational & Digital development initiatives.
* To collaborate internationally to learn and share best practice in order to drive performance
* Create and execute strategies to bring products to life, ensuring best practice SEO, photography that is in line with style guides and descriptions that demonstrate the benefits of the products while also abiding by rules set out by the regulations teams
* Strong Leadership skills that will create an enthusiastic, engaged and highly skilled team
* A high level of gravitas and impact required to effectively represent Digital and optimise the trade package for online sales growth.
* Experience of leading a team and have the ability to drive the team performance
* Ability to successfully coach colleagues of all abilities
* Manage the output of the team
* Innovative in approach and willing to develop & test new ideas in order to drive performance
* Strong verbal and written presentation skills
* Ability to influence the team, peers and the senior management team
* Ability to prioritise both your own and the priorities for the team.
* Strong experience of using data and analytics to drive decision making and drive performance using Google Analytics and other digital tools
* Demonstrable track record of developing and implementing business growth strategies that have delivered demonstrable digital sales growth in a retail environment.
* Deep understanding of customer behaviour.
* Experience of optimising web performance to drive conversion rates
* Ideally experience of Rich Relevance personalisation.
* Experience of Search and Search Optimisation
* Experience of CMS platforms.
* Working knowledge of SEO.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…