about 1 year ago
* Location: Sunderland
* Job Sector: Relationship Management / Sales
* Hours: Full-time
* Shift Type: Flexible Hours
* Posting Date: 20 March 2019
* Expiry Date: Ongoing
* Reference: 266311
Senior Customer Service Advisor - Premier
Barclays, 3-5 Admiral Way, Doxford Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XW
As a Barclays Senior Customer Service Advisor we’ll look to you to develop a real rapport with your customers, helping them with their particular needs and queries which could include high net worth investments. You’ll gain their trust and confidence as you establish a clear picture of their individual requirements and then liaise closely with your colleague’s to identify products and services that fit the customer. You’ll be encouraged to grow in your role, work in new innovative ways.
What will you be doing?
• You will put yourself in the customer’s shoes and understand how everyday products and services can help our customers now and in the future
• You will listen to customer’s needs and build relationships by making them aware of products that may be suitable for them
• Keeping your knowledge of our products and services up to date, and know where to find information about them to ensure you deliver appropriate outcome for the customer
• You will understand the customers query, looking at the situation from different angles to offer the best solution
• You will reactively manage via inbound calls, collaboratively with a group of other Premier Relationship Bankers
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
• Proven ability to meet performance standards
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of delighting the customer by offering a professional, caring and outstanding level of customer service, whereby an emotional connection with the customer is built.
• Striving to exceed customer expectations and being empowered to deal with customer requests at first point of contact.
• Using your time efficiently, adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand and ensure you achieve your own objectives.
• Commitment to your own in-role development, by continuously developing your own knowledge, skills and competence
Where will you be working?
With over 1,700 employees, our Flagship Site, Doxford Park, offers many facilities including a discounted gym, the convenience of an ATM and even a Personal Banker who visits regularly to assist all employees with their banking.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.