We are currently working alongside one of the worlds most recognisable and largest professional services organisations. They are recruiting for a Senior Client Manager to help drive relationships forward with sme of the largest accounts. The succesful candaite will need a background in relationship management from the professional services arena.
The organisation is a well known professional services organisation with well over a hundred worldwide office locations and strong reputation for providing excellence.
Senior Client Manager - Professional Services - About the role
The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to ensure:
The London Region team are looking for a strong Senior Account/New Business Manager to support their regional key client accounts by driving profitable growth across an allocated portfolio of accounts. They are looking for someone who is comfortable in front of clients, creating new opportunities and has a track record of building strong relationships with key decision makers.
You will use your sales and account management expertise and sector specialism to build credibility with your portfolio of clients and identify new business opportunities.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Position yourself as the relationship manager with your accounts
- Establish yourself as the focal point of all activity on your accounts, both internally and with the client.
- Drive external client facing activity by securing meetings with new and existing contacts
- Establish a network of commercial relationships across your allocated accounts
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities on each accounts & drive the pursuit process through to conclusion
- Develop a thorough understanding of your clients key issues and the relevant propositions,
- Support, drive & deliver key national campaigns through your accounts
- Coach Partners & Staff on business development best practice
- Ensure the messages & learning's from Client Feedback are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
Senior Client Manager - Professional Services - Role Requirements
- Significant experience in an account management and/or new business development role within a complex service focused organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Pursuit, SPIN, Miller Heiman or another relationship/business development methodology along with evidence of using in practice to drive opportunities through to revenue.
- Evidence of driving new business on key accounts or across an industry vertical through activity such as;
- identification of new contacts at the targets who are potential buyers
- driving new propositions across a portfolio
- identifying and driving repeatable solutions
- Demonstrate experience of developing and managing relationships with key decision makers at key accounts.
- A track record of generating revenue with new relationships.
- The proven ability to develop and drive a sustainable pipeline of opportunities.
- Previous experience of managing / driving sales campaigns with associated project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at a senior level
The Successful Senior Client Manager - Professional Services will receive
A basic salary of up to £70,000 plus excellent bonus and comprehensive company benefits