Do you have a previous experience within a high-performance charter sales environment?
Are you currently window-shopping for an exciting new positon?
Here we are!
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Charter Sales Executive to join busy charter sales department within a global business aviation in Farnborough.
As an enthusiastic sales executive, you’ll be looking to make an impression with our fast-growing company. Your experience and industry knowledge will help you develop strong relationships and you’ll have the tenacity to grow those relationships into strongly performing accounts. To achieve this, you’ll have some flexibility and we actively encourage you to entertain prospects and clients at one of our regular events.
This is an ideal job for a candidate who wants to take that next step, investing their energy into a fast moving, globally growing PLC with great opportunities for its employees.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Charter Sales Executive will include:
· To create sustainable client relationships with brokers and direct clients in order to meet revenue goals
· Increase revenues delivered through in fleet and external charter solutions.
· To build strong relationships that place Gama Aviation as the clients’ provider of choice
· To work with the Charter Sales Team to meet the monthly and quarterly sales targets (in fleet and sub-charter)
· To ensure accurate quotes and trip information is provided to clients
· Monitor competitive activity and industry market movement
· Negotiate and deliver best pricing. Ensure the clients trip is managed from initial enquiry to trip completion
· To ensure that any client satisfaction issues are passed to the CSM and a course of action is agreed
· To capture and then provide data that may be useful to determine the success and accuracy of our quotes
· Act as deputy to the CSM providing cover as required
· Provide education and support to the charter sales executive
· Upsell Group services and products to the client base.
· Has a strong sales background with proven success within a high-performance charter sales environment at an operator/broker business?
· Has proven experience at building strong relationships with direct clients and brokers, increasing the frequency or purchase / yearly spend
· Has worked with, or is familiar with, a major revenue management system (i.e. Flexx or AIROPS 5)
· Is happy to travel regularly within the UK and Europe if required
· Excellent written and oral English language and a high standard of numeracy
· Holds a full UK driving license
· IT literate with deep experience of MS Office applications
It is preferred that candidates also have:
· Broking experience
· A familiarity with the operational side of the business to ensure quotes are accurate
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy.