5 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
This position requires a deep understanding of NHS the structure, funding and commissioning and how to influence both payors and prescribers
* Aligned to the global brand strategy, develop & implement UK professional marketing strategy, (1-3yrs) for the Aveeno, Nicorette and Rhinocort brands to drive growth in sales and market share in the prescription market
* The market activities will include those associated with supporting all aspects of the marketing mix including development of targeted materials, salesforce assets, health economic tools, media, digital, PR, KOL development, seminars and speaker meetings plus input into use of resources, policy and environmental campaigns.
* Leading a team of 2 brand managers and working closely with wider brand marketing teams and sales teams to ensure effective development and implementation of the brand and sector marketing strategies.
1. Lead the development of the professional brand strategy for prescription brands to ensure all aspects executed with excellence.
2. Responsible for the forecasting across the brands as well as all aspects of the budget management
3. Strategically consider alterations to the healthcare environment and actively implement creative support packages that assist the sales team in achieving market growth and share acceleration
4. Drive the development and launch of key product formats / sizes / claims for the healthcare sector
5. To support the brand managers in the generation of materials and claims messaging for all relevant audiences, CCGs, GPs, consultants, local authorities to grow the market and brand share
6. Deep understanding of all the different channels to reach the required audience, experience in digital activation to HCPs
7. Full understanding of the NHS primary care environment and market access issues and solutions relating to CCG formulary guidance
8. Knowledge of the different data sources available to analyse prescription sales and ability to use that data to determine opportunities.
9. To effectively launch New Product Development (NPD) through close collaboration with Medical and Regulatory colleagues
10. Develop a strong KOL programme with relevant content to varying audiences for use nationally
11. Understand the internal Healthcare compliance restrictions and champion within team to ensure compliance throughout the wider team.
12. Strong knowledge and understanding of the ABPI code of conduct and act as final signatory for ABPI approved materials
What we are looking for:
* Pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience
* Strong commercial understanding & financial acumen
* Awareness and understanding of the NHS
* Experience in management and coaching - preferred
* Analytical use of data (IMS data)
* Ability to interpret clinical studies/data and link to commercial opportunities
* ‘Can-do’ attitude, with ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
* Proven implementation ability
* Enthusiastic and results driven – ability to work at pace when required
* Innovation - Brings new ideas to the table
* Good Interpersonal skills, able to influence management and work cross-functionally
* Ability to prioritise and handle own and teams time
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confidant.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)