9 months ago
* A Senior Branch Manager for our Newtown Abbot & Paignton branch
* Part Time 21 Hours Per Week Job Share
* £42,370 - £61,201 (depending on experience) pro rata per year on a full-time contract.
* Competitive benefits package including company car or allowance of £388
* Send in your application by 20th December 2018.
You’ll be in charge of one of our largest branches in a key location. If you’ve already proved your worth in a high-profile retail role, motivating people, improving performance and delivering a fantastic customer service – this is your opportunity to show what you can do.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
* Passionate about providing customers with an excellent customer service
* Able to succeed in meeting challenging service benchmarks, making sure all operational and regulatory risks are effectively managed
* An inspiring people manager with the proven ability to bring out the best in a team through extensive management experience
* Focused on performance management, utilizing your coaching and development skills to add increased value to Nationwide and our members
It would be nice if you also had:
* Previous experience as a branch manager in a retail environment
What you'll be doing
Working in a customer-led culture where all members are provided with the products and services that they need, you’ll make sure all regulatory & operational risk requirements are adhered to. Through effective leadership and guidance you’ll supervise, coach and develop branch staff to deliver their objectives, embedding a culture of continuous improvement in how to deliver the best customer service.
Acting as a role model for our vision and values you’ll share best practice on good customer outcomes both within your branch team as well as within your district / area, always looking to deepen relationships with members and build trust.