6 months ago
Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? Come and join our Amazon Devices organization, which include Amazon Echo, FireTV, Fire Tablets, and Kindle E-readers and help define the course of revolutionary digital devices and digital content.
We are looking for a talented Senior Account & Partnership Manager who is ready to work in a rapidly changing industry. You will lead our UK retail channel expansion strategy, account manage our distributors / resellers, define our blueprints, and work to improve our processes so they become more automated and scalable. Combining strategy, planning, commercial and P&L support, as well as day-to-day execution, you will be part of the commercial team and work closely with marketing, GTM, sales operations, the executive teams and with our reseller counterparts across these disciplines. A successful candidate will be highly analytical and have a proven track record of leading high complexity / high impact projects.
In this role, you will:
· Lead, develop and implement Amazon devices indirect distribution strategy across UK
· Account Manage distributor / resellers, identify growth opportunities and negotiate T&Cs
· Own our pan European expansion effort for a new category and be responsible for reporting, planning and GTM plan
· Work closely with the sales and sales operations teams to drive accounts efficiency
· Partner with 3P Smart Home brands to implement offline retail bundle and best in class merchandising experience
· Continually assess business needs, driving changes and process improvement whilst advising leadership team
· Work on long-term strategic initiatives, partner with internal business leaders and define Amazon future playbook
The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbal, is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter. You should be comfortable operating autonomously with ambiguity.
· Multiple years of experience in account management and delivering results in a consumer facing program/project management role
· Ability to develop strategic account plans and communicate them in a clear and concise manner
· Excellent cross-functional project management skills
· Ability to influence the agenda of multiple internal teams to appropriately support the successful execution of plans
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Fluent English
· MBA or equivalent
· High-technology consumer experience
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment