about 1 month ago
Senior Account Manager System Integrators (124274)
Job function : Sales and Client Management
Main location : UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London
Other Locations : UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Lanarkshire-Glasgow
Schedule : Full-time
Working pattern : Standard
Salary : Upto £60000 + bonus + benefits
Closing date : Oct 5, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
BT’s purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
The role holder has Global responsibility for a group of strategic accounts within the System Integrator sector. As global lead he or she will create and implement account strategy enabling the multichannel environment for Direct, Indirect and Go to Market sales.
Working with virtual global account team the role holder has responsibility for Global account performance, customer engagement and new business development defending existing revenues creating new value and pipeline growth.
What you'll be doing
* Owns customer sales strategy to deliver profitable increment account growth opportunities
* Accountable for Sales P&L performance against targets – working with the Global Business Management team to reduce cost; manage of P&L risk.
* Accountable for the customer relationships to ensure long term profitable business and strong customer satisfaction
* Manage E2E customer journey interfacing with Delivery & Service on delivery process and key customer issues
* Managing key internal stakeholders whilst reporting to a Client Partner who is a member of the Global Leadership Team
* Meeting with key stakeholders from the customer – Engaging with a broad array of people within your customers to understand buying methods, requirements and current architecture landscape
* Growing new business – Incremental growth increasing account revenues and margin performance
* Owning & Developing Vendor relationships – Working with third parties to offer solutions which meet the requirements of our customers digital transformation needs
* Owning and managing opportunity pipeline – ensuring that you are able to find and develop new opportunities within your customer base, whilst also keeping the forecast of close dates in line with expectations and owning any changes which occur throughout the month, quarter or year.
* Growing your contacts base within the customer – Finding new people to speak with about the solutions available from BT and locating the right individuals to have great discussions about the BT portfolio and how this could prove to be the solution to their issues
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Proven experience and success in sales and Account Management. A proven track record in , generating new business sales whilst maintaining key business to business global relationships with customers.
* Understanding of the sell through / indirect sales market.
* Highly effective written and verbal communication – able to communicate & sell to C-level contacts within those businesses
* Ability to articulate winning sales plans and translate into tangible sales activities, successfully engaging virtual teams for multi-product complex transformational projects
* Delivering to forecasts within minimal slippage/change during month/quarter to the committed performance
* Ability to articulate technical and complex business issues and work with senior level customers and BT executives
* Creative thinking and solutions to complex business problems across geographies and cultures
* Commercial acumen owning and managing multi million pound global customers Experience with relationship management and direct sales
* Working in a matrixed environment managing virtual Global teams of experts
* Track record of success in building relationship at C-level/senior manager/exec level.
* Developed and executed successful account plans to deliver business unit sales targets
* Understanding of Business / Contract management.
* Demonstrated experience in the strategic growth of a large multinational account