Senior Account Manager, Food and Drinks Packaging, North of England, £50K Basic, £70K OTE plus £500 pcm car allowance or 3 Series BMW company car, company pension, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. This is a 100% Account Management role with a major provider of retail food packaging sold into food manufacturers and major retailers for their own branded products. The company are a leader in environmentally friendly packaging and own several patents. They have recently invested several million pounds in new capital equipment to ensure that they remain the greenest provider of food and drinks packaging.
Whilst an Account Management role it requires a highly skilled 'hunter' that is an avid networker that looks to seize every possible opportunity. They work with their clients to maximise their revenue and profitability by reducing cost, improving visibility in retailers and enhancing product perception.
* Your background will be in bespoke packaging, ideally packaging into food or beverage manufacturers.
* You will be a high achiever that is proactive, innovative in your sales approach and a lateral thinker.
* To apply you will be a consummate account manager that is sophisticated in approach yet unfazed by handholding clients through to the close.
* You will be of graduate calibre with a CV that demonstrates both loyalty and continuous success.
* Your CV must detail key performance indicators, main successes, performance against sales targets, position in league tables, etc.
* You will be outgoing, task-oriented, driven, determined and extremely hungry for success and increasing your own personal income (the commission is completely uncapped and realistic in year one)
* You must be used to selling solutions and be a dynamic and forward-thinking account manager that possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* Technical knowledge of carton, board, rigid box packaging, thermoformed or vacuum formed packaging will be of huge benefit.