4 months ago
Is it time for you to work within a vibrant, dynamic, driven sales team ?
Are you passionate about seeing people grow through learning and want to be part of a highly successful team within Higher Education ?
We are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join our Degree Apprenticeships team based within London.
This opportunity is going to be working with major clients whose staff will be undertaking degree apprenticeships either within business or technology.
What's involved within the role ?
• Identify and liaise with key stakeholders/decision makers for both new & existing customers by telephone and email in order to maximise sales opportunities
• Prospect for new customers whilst maintaining and growing your existing customer base in order to create and close sales opportunities
• Deliver high levels of customer service which result in positive feedback from both internal and external stakeholders
• Constantly develop a deeper understanding/knowledge of your product offering and sales techniques
What do you need to have ?
• Previous experience working with apprenticeship sales
• Track record of achieving sales targets
• B2B sales experience dealing with internal or external stakeholders/decision makers by telephone and face to face
• Working to tight deadlines where high level of accuracy are required
Financial Package and Benefits?
We understand that as an experienced sales professional you are not easy to prise away from the success you have built, therefore we are offering a competitive opportunity including a competitive commission package. Other benefits include Private Pension as well as 25 days holiday, 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage), 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise), and cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in moving your career forward, please click apply