We require a strategic Senior Account Manager to manage a portfolio of clients that operate in the digital arena; online gaming, app developers, video on demand and much more. Your accounts will be large international brands, so this is a crucial-new appointment to our growing team.
SALARY: £55,000 to £65,000
· 10% bonus
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Innovative Tech Business
· Flexible working
· Modern offices
· Parking on Site
· Career Development Opportunities
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Coventry, Leicester, Oxford, Bedford,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Account Manager – Digital Products
Our Senior Account Manager will be required to lead and develop our growing team of Account Managers based in Northampton. You will also manage a portfolio of international Key Accounts.
The Senior Account Manager will be required to;
· Set an account growth strategy; strategic account plans and forecast planning.
· Ensure targets are met by their Account Managers.
· Demonstrate their experience in managing an internal sales team or team of account managers.
· Be capable of developing account relationships through considered communication lines and implementation of best working practices.
· Motivate and develop all their team members and ensure they are achieving individual and team targets.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Account Manager – Digital Products
To join our expanding business the Senior Account Manager will need to have the following skills and experience.
· Previous experience of independent account management at a senior level.
· Knowledge and experience of working in one or more of the following arenas; Digital Marketing, Digital Products, Digital Services, FinTech, Direct Carrier Billing, Mobile Telecommunications or Payment Industries.
· Team or supervisory management skills.
· Experience of working in a VAS / value added service environment.
We are a UK based established FinTech business supporting digital brands globally! Established in the 90’s we are now entering the next generation of new appointments to the team. Over the past 5 years our revenue has doubled YoY. It’s a great time to join us!
This is a new opportunity in a growing business strategy. We will need you to start in the first quarter on 2019. Get your new year off to a great career move!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Director, Account Manager, Digital Products, Digital Marketing, Account Manager - Mobile Telecommunications, Account Manager – Carriers,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Senior Account Manager – Digital Products and reference KA15237 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.