We are a business dedicated to creating CRM software that helps every user. Our culture is based on the belief that people are amazing and can accomplish great things. Based in Milton Keynes, we are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager to add value and develop our existing accounts.
BASIC: £35,000 - £40,000
· £15,000 Bonus
· 24 Days Holiday
· 9% Pension (5% contribution from you)
· Mileage allowance @ 45 pence per mile
· Private Health Care & Dental Cover
· Life Assurance
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
TERRITORY: Based from our Milton Keynes office, you will manage accounts across the UK
You must live in a commutable distance to out Milton Keynes office: this could include Northampton, Cambridge, St Neots, Banbury, Luton, Wellingborough, Bedford or Aylesbury
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Account Manager – CRM / Software / Saas
The successful candidate will be responsible their accounts and drive the growth of business through existing (70%) and new customers (30%.) You will not be heavily KPI’d as we want to recruit an experienced individual who knows how to do their job… we certainly won’t be calling you in the morning to make sure you have packed your lunch … that said, we are here when you need us!
Therefore, your days will be spent:
· Looking to truly understand, prioritise and develop your customers.
· Working with existing clients predominately looking to enable and encourage a migration from an ‘on-premise’ solution to cloud-based support.
· Focusing primarily on the Manufacturing, Telco and the IT sectors. Targeting businesses with a minimum of 10 users.
· Selling to a wide range of decision makers via face to face but predominately via Webex / webinars (buying / procurement / IT teams to General Managers / Directors).
· Managing order values ranging from £4,000 to £35,000+ with lead times ranging from a few weeks to circa 12 months.
· Working closely with product and technical experts to ensure the business can consistently provide solutions to our clients.
What experience should you have: Senior Account Manager – CRM / Software / Saas
Most of the decision markers or influencers you will be talking to will have a technical / I.T mindset, it would help if you do as well. We want to talk to candidates who have a genuine interest in all thing’s technology and software, enjoy experimenting and playing with it – pushing it to new boundaries and limits, be driven by ‘what else can it do’ or ‘I wonder if…’
We will need you to have sold via Webex and webinars previously and be comfortable, poised and commanding in doing so.
Any experience of CRM software is obviously an advantage, although, we are open to considering a range of technical solutions from telecoms and IT to alternatively software or video conferencing and everything in between.
As previously stated, we believe people are amazing, its difficult to get personality, positivity, drive or ambition across in a CV.
We like our staff to feel valued and give them the autonomy to succeed (you should know more about your customers than we do), ultimately you are the face of the business and the conduit for growth. It would be great to see how you can demonstrate where you have taken ownership in the past and how you deliver for your customers.
We are part of a European business with operations not only in the UK but also in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Benelux, Lithuania and Switzerland. We are proud to employ over 250 colleagues and service / support over 6000 customers. The UK are a small close-knit team who will welcome you with open arms but have high expectations of your work ethic.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matthew Hogg quoting Senior Account Manager – CRM / Software / Saas and reference MH15498 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.