6 months ago
Senior Account Manager
* Client Services
* Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 1PP, UK
As a Senior Account Manager you are the senior face of Hire Space to our top accounts and team internally.
As the first point of contract for our high value accounts, you will be responsible for keeping them happy while expanding our relationship with the organisation. Further, you will work in tandem with Business Development to develop initial relationships with new clients, onboard them to use our services and build relationships with non-operational senior decision makers.
Being a senior figure within the team, you are also expected to act as a role model for more junior members of the team to make sure that professionalism, accountability and best practices are maintained at all times.
In addition to developing relationships and driving revenue from these accounts, you have a responsibility to help develop processes of the account management team as well as the team itself. You’ll work closely with senior leaders in the Client Services team to ensure our account management services are offering exactly what the modern corporate event planner needs.
You’ll also be ambassadors for Hire Space in the events industry, representing the company at showcases and FAM trips and building a network of relationships with venues, suppliers and clients.
Must have skills:
* 2-3 years event or venue finding industry experience
* Confidence & charisma on the phone and in person
* Driven, ambitious, perseverant and with strong time management/priority setting skills
* 1-2 years sales experience / or a client services role
* Extensive London specific venue experience
* Professional and presentable in client situations
* Outstanding attention to detail
Nice to have skills:
* 1-2 years sales / client relationship experience
* Experience booking venues overseas
* Excellent written communication
* Committed to learning and self-improvement in role
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe if offering the following benefits:
* Generous share option scheme
* Regular "lunch and learns"
* Regular professional development opportunities
* Cycle to work scheme
* Office pool table
* Cereals, fruit and team snacks
* Friday team lunch and after-work beers
* Weekly nights out at London's top venues
* Pension plan
About Hire Space
As the UK’s leading venue booking platform, Hire Space is disrupting the events industry through transformational technology. We’ve built something that is used by over a million event bookers each year and we’re just getting started.
We work with over 10,000 clients including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky rely on our expertise and technology to help organise their events. We also work closely with a community of over 6,000 venues in the UK to help our clients book venues through our platform. We are increasingly working overseas too - from New York to Berlin and Singapore.
Through EventLAB we’ve created a platform for event organisers to learn, develop, get connected, and discover what’s new in the world of events. This is achieved through our flagship event every October, our regular Series events and the EventLAB Podcast.
We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone. We're also technical innovators who solve problems and release innovative products that will change the events industry. Our strong culture is also important to us and we work relentlessly to make sure that Hire Space is a fantastic place to work.
Ultimately, we're here to make event booking a joy.