Due to growth in our sales team we wish to recruit a Senior Key Account Manager to maintain client engagement and relationships. You will manage the key accounts and focus on building business and generating long lasting relationships for the success of the brand and internal sales team.
SALARY: £25,000 + Commission uncapped
* Attractive hours of work – On Friday you will finish at 1.15pm
* Private Healthcare
* Day off for your Birthday
* Free parking
* Full training given and further career development
LOCATION: Based from our modern office in Northampton.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Wellingborough, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Rushden, Brackley, Towcester.
As the Senior Account Manager within this vibrant forward thinking business, you will be the face of the internal sales team.
Your accounts will be from various industry sectors and they will require ongoing support and service delivery reviews.
Day to day activities will include:
On client visits:
* Be commercially aware.
* Able to converse and present to all levels.
* Adapt to the demands of your key accounts and offer advice and recommendations.
* Flexible to travel to key accounts in business times using a pool car.
* Spot opportunities to develop and grow accounts through strong client management / interaction.
In the office:
* Ensuring the internal sales team allocated to your accounts are working to the service level agreement.
* Training the internal sales team on how to conduct the calls and report data on the CRM system.
* Motivate and monitor the quality of the calls made for your accounts.
* Lead by example, by maintaining a hands-on approach.
* Collate call statistics and data for presentations for your key accounts.
* Monitor campaign call trends and success of the sales campaigns.
In order to be considered and successful in this role we are looking for the following experiences and skill sets:
* Previous experience as a Key Account Manager.
* Proven commercial sales experience.
* A natural rapport builder.
* Willingness to lead by example and have a hands on approach.
* IT literate and able to collate data into presentation format.
* Holds a full UK drivers licence.
An award winning sales force that is growing rapidly due to the prestigious new contracts won for 2018!
The office environment is modern and your work station has the latest technology for automated calling.
A refreshing place to work locally with a chill zone for lunch times if you do stay on site.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Sales Leader / Telesales Team Manager / Call Centre Manager / Senior Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Account Manager/ Internal Sales Trainer
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Senior Account Manager reference KA1802-42 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.