6 months ago
Our mission remains unchanged: to service the needs and aspirations of our customers and help create new stories, to take pleasure in making marked moments of delight. Whoever our customers are and wherever they come from, they can expect to be treated with grace, courtesy and care.
You will be a specialist in business to business (B2B) sales and account management. You will maintain a high level of closed business and regular accounts. You will be very confident in liaising with senior level stakeholders across the business.
What to Expect
* Your overall mission is to grow Harrods’ corporate business by achieving agreed sales and profitability target
* You will manage the sales process from prospecting through to negotiation and closing; with an emphasis on new business generation
* You will support Management with the smooth running of the Corporate Service department and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy.
* Lead by example, acting as a sales and service ambassador to instil a culture of exceptional customer service within the team
* Observe and coach the junior members of the team to ensure they are maximising every sales opportunity whilst giving world class service
* Ensure sales targets are a key focus in communicating and monitoring own achievement against targets
* Handle refunds professionally with minimal delay to the customer
* Handle multiple customers effectively.
* Direct the team to support one another to assist all corporate customers within the department at any one time
* Expertly execute all departmental systems and produce regular reports and analysis from these
* Oversee the smooth running of accounts, acting as the point of contact for issues or higher escalations
* Propose changes and drive through these ideas for improving the account performance and departmental strategy
* Identify and conduct new business pitches (to include contract negotiations)
* Represent the department at external networking events and trade shows
* Work closely with the relevant internal departmental heads and buyers to capitalise on in-store activity to aid corporate business and increase sales into Corporate Service
What is important?
We are all so passionate about what we do! Organisation is so important to our team; we are expected to be consistent and accurate. Over time, we’ve built a reputation we are proud of. Our team is approachable and efficient – we need someone who shares our values and understands the importance of our place in the business. Sometimes we are very busy; our team shares the load, supports each other and wins as a team. We set deadlines, we hit those deadlines
Our Promise to You
At Harrods we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.