10 months ago
Seasonal Sales Assistant
Location: Harrogate (Pop up Shop)
Salary: National Minimum / Living Wage
Closing Date: Friday 11 January 2019
Contracted Hours: Minimum of 6 hours per week
Contracted Length: Fixed Term Contract to end no later than 31 January 2019
It’s the best and busiest time of the year again, we need plenty of helpers in our stores to ensure we deliver for Christmas at Card Factory! Because it’s our busiest time of year, we have a small number of Christmas pop up shops being opened to help ensure we deliver for Christmas for our customers even better, and this advert is for one of them!
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it, we lead the way after all! It can get really busy in our stores, therefore our helpers need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks. But don’t worry, you’ll have lots of fun along the way! Just click here to understand our Company values… and you’ll understand why you need to be a little bit mad to work here!
How do you know if it is the right job for you?
* Are you passionate about helping Customers?
* Do you want to do the best job you can every day?
* Are you a grafter and prepared to work hard?
* Do you love working as part of a team?
What will our little helpers receive in return for all their hard work?
* Colleague discount to ensure you have everything wrapped up for Christmas yourselves!
* Potential for career progression and a permanent contract!
* Work for a Company that has raised over £5 million for Macmillan, and supports other charities including; British Heart Foundation, Alzheimer’s Society & NSPCC.
* Flexible shift patterns!
* A fun and busy environment!
* Work alongside like-minded people and a Company that cares about their employees!
Want to know more? Just click here to have a glimpse into the history of the Company and what we have achieved as a family so far!
Interested in joining our Helper team? Please click the "Apply" button at the top of the page and become part of the story! We look forward to your application!