12 months ago
Search Advertising, Partner Manager
Within Amazon Media Group, the Search Partnerships team is focused on developing strategic partnerships with advertising agencies. At the center of our agency partnerships are meaningful, scalable technology partnerships.
As a Search Partner Manager you will work directly with advertising agencies, structuring and managing strong relationships with our agency partners. You will serve as a product specialist, educating clients and agencies on the product solutions and best practices, while growing the existing partnership. You must be results-driven, continually identifying opportunities for improving agency media performance. You must also have strong analytical skills, and be able to work with complex data sets. In addition, candidates should be willing to work autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly to contribute to ambitious growth plans. This is a critical role as your efforts will drive advertiser commitment, revenue growth and product improvements.
· Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realise opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these advertisers’ ongoing independent growth and success.
· Build functional partnerships with search agencies. Serve as a consultative product expert, helping to guide media planning, execution and measurement. Work across account teams to ensure that large advertisers reach their performance goals.
· Work closely with internal, marketing and product teams on a holistic agency communication plan related to new feature launches and program changes.
· Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
· Uncover the business needs of our key agency partners and develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product roadmap.
· Identify and design innovative solutions to provide the benefits of program management engagement at scale.
· Strong experience within digital advertising industry
· Business development experience working with media agencies
· Knowledge of the search landscape
· Proven track record of delivering results and generating transformational growth
· Analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Experience working in eCommerce
· Existing relationships with advertising agency decision-makers