8 months ago
SCUK New Business Specialist Lending Unit Team Leader, Redhill
Job Title: SCUK New Business Specialist Lending Unit Team Leader, Redhill
Region: South East England
Salary: £20000 - £24999
Date Closes: 04/01/2018
Ref Number: A21961
The New Business Department process finance applications from Motor dealers, Leisure dealers (Inc. Motorbikes, Caravans, Water Craft and Extended Assets) and Brokers (our introducers). We deal only with appointed introducers, and do not deal direct with the end user.
Reporting to the Specialist Lending Unit Manager, you will be working as part of a team where you will supervise, guide and motivate the team to work together in a busy environment, to support the delivery of excellent service to the Leisure, Broker and Motor dealer networks.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Leading a team of up to 6 individuals.
• Rota management.
• Monthly/Quarterly appraisals.
• Checking team adheres to company policy.
• Checking team adheres to compliance requirements.
• Taking any managerial telephone calls.
• Liaising with internal Sales staff, Leisure, Brokers and other business areas
• Running incentives for the team.
Summary of Key Competencies
• Strong leadership skills
• High motivational skills
• A high level of accuracy
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• A decisive and inquisitive manner
• Ability to work under pressure
Other Requirements of the Role
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00, however the person will be required to work within a shift pattern which will include 1 day in 4 at 11:00 -7:00 and 1 weekend in 4 (with 2 days off in lieu the following week).
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
Through the Santander Foundation we support UK registered charities and in 2016 we donated over £5 million to help marginalised communities.