9 months ago
SCUK Customer Service Complaints Advisor, Redhill
Job Title: SCUK Customer Service Complaints Advisor, Redhill
Region: South East England
Salary: £16000 - £19999
Date Closes: 28/12/2017
Ref Number: A21816
Responsible for investigating complaints that have been received via correspondence or that have been escalated on the telephone via the Customer Services Department. This is a varied and interesting role.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Respond to Customer Service and Satisfactory Quality complaints by telephone and in writing.
• Follow company policy adhering to service levels and current legislation at all times.
• Liaise with other areas of the business, customers and dealers to ensure complaints are satisfactorily resolved.
• Understand issues from the customer’s perspective, by asking pertinent questions to drive further understanding.
• Using knowledge to investigate cases.
• Keep abreast of current legislation by reading appropriate literature, using the internet where appropriate.
• Identifies a resolution that is fair to the company and customer where possible.
• Keeps customer informed by proactively calling to explain the resolution and timescales.
• Writes and issues resolution letters, explaining escalation procedures (Omudsman) where applicable.
• On occasions, there may be a requirement to take customer calls at particularly busy times in the call centre
• Carry out ad hoc reasonable duties as requested by your manager
Summary of Key Competencies
• Own initiative to resolve complaints
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong telephone and call handling skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Complaint handling experience
• An in depth knowledge of company complaint handling procedures, company policy and products, department procedures and current legislation
Other Requirements of the Role
The opening hours of the Customer Relations Department are:
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
The starting salary for this role would be £18,000 per annum.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
We have signed the Armed Forces Covenant, which is our promise to ensure those who serve or have served, and their families are treated fairly.