Our client are a leading education membership organisation.
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects by engaging and recruiting non-member schools into the network.
Our client are a membership organisation of schools and academies across the UK and internationally who work to provide fresh ideas for ambitious schools.
They bring together leaders, teachers and students to drive school improvement and innovation, and celebrate their successes.
Our client's memberships, professional development programmes and school development programmes help leaders and teachers to further outcomes for all young people, and develop leadership at all levels across the system.
Reporting into the Head of Relationship Management, you will be responsible for the following;
- Building up business activities
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Work as part of a team to deliver a robust sales strategy reinforced by data already gathered (warm leads)
- You will be selling products and services to non-member schools in England including membership and CPD provision
- You will manage a portfolio of sales leads with the aim of clocking those leads in membership and product sales to achieve sales and revenue targets
- You will be responsible for recording all activity on a CRM system
- Build good relationships with established clients and prospective new clients via email and over the phone - relationship management is key
- Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public
- Experience in delivering on sales targets
- Consultative in your approach
- A fantastic and clear communicator
- Excellent customer service and negotiating skills
- Desirable - experience of successfully selling membership and/or CPD/training products to schools
- Desirable - knowledge and awareness of current English school landscape
- Desirable - professional social media skills ie. LinkedIn and Twitter
Our client are looking to pay £26-30K for this vacancy.