11 months ago
Role: SAP Sales and Distribution Consultant
Package: £35,000 £85,000 pa + Benefits (Based on experience and level)
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Closing date: 31st August 2018
SAP Sales and Distribution Consultants
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with our clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
• Business Transformation
• Process Optimisation
• Application Rationalisation
• Application Management
What we're looking for:
You must have hands on experience with SAP SD. In addition, we are looking for experience on implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into Waterfall, agile, iterative delivery methodologies.
4+ years of experience with successful track record of implementing SAP Sales and Distribution and in-depth knowledge of functionalities of Master data, contract and order processing, pricing, billing, condition techniques, tax and integration to logistics, MM and finance.
* Exposure, experience in S/4 HANA implementations is ideal
* In depth functional knowledge with 4+ years of SAP full lifecycle implementations with consulting experience in SAP Sales & Distribution module in different industries is required
* Lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to develop business requirements, produce relevant use cases, design and define specifications, prototype, testing, ability to suggest best practise solutions for integrated scalable solutions with deep understanding of the touchpoints with other SAP modules
* Good understanding of underlying technology and integration with other IT systems
* Proven success in contributing within a team environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
* Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Strong career progression to date
* Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level
* You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
* Accenture are hiring for Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager and Senior Manager.