Role: SAP Sales and Distribution Consultant
Package: £35,000 £85,000 pa + Benefits (Based on experience and level)
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Closing date: 31st August 2020
SAP Sales and Distribution Consultants
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with our clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
• Business Transformation
• Process Optimisation
• Application Rationalisation
• Application Management
What we're looking for:
You must have hands on experience with SAP SD. In addition, we are looking for experience on implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into Waterfall, agile, iterative delivery methodologies.
4+ years of experience with successful track record of implementing SAP Sales and Distribution and in-depth knowledge of functionalities of Master data, contract and order processing, pricing, billing, condition techniques, tax and integration to logistics, MM and finance.
* Exposure, experience in S/4 HANA implementations is ideal
* In depth functional knowledge with 4+ years of SAP full lifecycle implementations with consulting experience in SAP Sales & Distribution module in different industries is required
* Lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to develop business requirements, produce relevant use cases, design and define specifications, prototype, testing, ability to suggest best practise solutions for integrated scalable solutions with deep understanding of the touchpoints with other SAP modules
* Good understanding of underlying technology and integration with other IT systems
* Proven success in contributing within a team environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
* Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Strong career progression to date
* Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level
* You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
* Accenture are hiring for Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager and Senior Manager.
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
* Delivery of SAP SD implementations
* Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
* Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
* Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
* Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
* Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.